Undoubtedly, ad income is the foundation of a digital publisher’s bottom line. That is, by placing adverts on a page to generate money from content, and you get paid anytime someone clicks on them.
Making money out of traffic is possible. And it’s much easier than you imagine.
Using Ad Arbitrage is as easy as having traffic to your website and monetizing it with ads. Indeed, if you have high traffic, advertisers may pay more to you.
In arbitrage, you employ traffic created by someone else. The next step is to decide when and what type of traffic you want to purchase, as well as how much you want to pay. The net profit is the difference between the costs of advertising for one resource and the money paid for by the other. An advertiser is someone who buys and sells traffic. This participant buys and sells traffic on a website to divert it.
Most ad systems employ an automated system to display advertisements in certain areas of your website. When a visitor responds to this material (by watching, clicking on, or making a purchase through the ad), you get a piece of the commission, with the rest going to the network.
It’s a complete SSP platform u.k.-based with over 12 years of ad monetization experience.
Multiple publishers purchase ad codes in order to encourage consumers to read additional articles on the same page or to increase revenue from referral traffic.
Publishers can use the network to obtain tools, intelligence reports, and customization options given by a powerful prediction engine.
MediaFem has created a set of codes for so-called customized marketing, ensuring that all advertisements are seen by people who are truly interested in the services being advertised.
Publishers can choose from a range of formats for their solutions, which can be used in websites, blogs, and apps. MediaFem also provides video, mobile, web, and native advertising options.
- Workplace content must be safe.
- Extreme acts of violence, as well as hate speech, must not be included in the content.
- It is necessary to create original content.
- The website or app cannot encourage the use of illegal drugs or substances.
- The site and app do not allow the purchase of illegal narcotics, firearms, or other illegal items.
- Images cannot be used exclusively in the content.
- Written content must exhibit a level of effort sufficient to spark a reader’s interest.
- The sites or apps must have a long history of content. They must also demonstrate user participation.
- Advertisements must have more info than slideshows and lists.
- The website or app must comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
- On the website or app, there must be no file-sharing or pirated content.
- Malware cannot be spread via the website or application.
- On the website and in the app, automatic downloads are not permitted.
- The site or app must pass all of the review checks.
Also published on Medium.