Google AdSense is a pay-per-click advertising program that allows you to place advertisements on your website or blog and earn money when visitors click on them. Companies that utilize Google’s AdWords service generate the advertisements, which you feed into your blog or website using an unique AdSense code.
The Google AdSense system is well-known for being one of the easiest methods to make income for new websites or blogs.
The Advantages and Drawbacks of Using Google AdSense to Run Ads:
- There are several advantages to using the Google AdSense network, including:
- It is 100% safe to join.
- You may monetise your website or blog even if it is fresh new because the qualifying conditions are minimal.
- There are several ad types available, and many of them may be modified to match the appearance and operation of the website.
- If you earn $100, Google will pay you monthly through bank transfer.
- You may run advertisements on many websites with a single AdSense account.
- Advertisements can be found on smart phones and RSS feeds.
- It’s simple to include into your Blogger accounts.
- However, there are several disadvantages to utilizing AdSense:
- Google has the right to suspend or cancel your account at any moment, and it isn’t kind if you break the rules.
- Traffic, like every other form of online income, is required to make money online.
- You gain money when visitors click on an AdSense ad, but they also leave your platform, preventing you from making money from higher-paying partner items or your own products and services
- It may or may not pay more than other similar ad networks.
AdSense is an excellent method to monetize your website, but it is not a get-rich-quick scam. Furthermore, Google has restrictions that some bloggers miss while reading the user agreement. As a result, some website owners found the hard way that they had violated a Google regulation and their account had been permanently suspended.
AdSense Ad Formats
Google offers several ad formats for use on your website, including:
Text Ads employ words that can refer to either an Ad Unit or a Link Unit. They are available in a range of sizes. The box’s color, style, and connection may all be modified.
Images: Graphic advertising are referred to as image ads. They are available in a variety of sizes. You might select an ad feed that has both text and image advertising. Rich media advertising are interactive ads that can contain HTML, video, and flash.
AdSense for Search: With this function, you may include a Google search box on your website or blog. When a user enters a sentence and executes a search, a search results page containing AdSense advertisements appears.
AdSense, unfortunately, has made the application process extremely difficult. You risk getting denied if you make even minor errors. Consider the following causes for Google’s rejection of your application:
- The structure of your website
- Google AdSense regulations are not being followed on your blog.
What Is The Best Alternative If I Want To Work With A Better Advertising Platform?
You do have alternative options available to you. MediaFem is one of the most well-known. MediaFem, which has been in the business for over 13 years, is also up to speed on technological advancements.
The Publisher comes across a network that provides transparency and regular activity tracking. Using their services is totally risk-free due to their transparency and reliability. Their revenue split approach is predicated on the publishers receiving 70% of revenue and the business receiving 30%.
Publishers can choose between header bidding and the standard One Ad Code format for their solutions. MediaFem offers a variety of advertising options, such as video, display, mobile, audio, and native advertisements.
Experiment with different banner sizes and other features. On the Internet, there are several websites dedicated to examining all of these issues. Experimentation, on the other hand, is the most successful method for identifying a truly feasible solution. Many competitors and colleagues are also experimenting with tiny things such as text anchor color. This allows them to discover which color piques the reader’s attention the most. As a consequence, don’t waste time and don’t be scared to experiment. Keep a record of the test findings for future use.
Also published on Medium.