From chefs to food enthusiasts, everyone has a secret recipe or a great spot to get the best pizza.
Since the appearance of the term ‘’food porn’’ more and more people got involved with this topic. Moreover, some lovers started to blog about it.
Subsequently, the internet got highly populated by foodies making reviews and offering great tips to their audiences.
Even more, some of these content creators started this activity as a hobby and now they’re living out of it. In fact, known food and kitchen gadgets companies are sponsoring food entrepreneurs, or at least giving them presents or inviting them to their social events.
Certainly, there are several ways to profit from blogging:
-Create exclusive material for subscribers who pay.
-Be cautious when selling blog posts! Always keep original and genuine stuff in mind.
-Pick an Advertising Network
Furthermore, the basic function of an ad network is to group ad supply from publishers and match it to advertiser demand.
Most ad systems employ an automated network to display advertisements in certain areas of your website. When a user responds to this material (by watching, clicking on, or making a purchase through the ad), you get a piece of the commission, with the rest going to the network.
This is a full-service SSP platform based in the United Kingdom with over 12 years of ad monetization experience.
Most publishers purchase ad codes in order to encourage consumers to read additional articles on the same page or to increase revenue from referral traffic.
Creators can use the network to access tools, intelligence reports, and customization options, which are powered by a powerful prediction engine.
Publishers earn 70% of the revenue generated by MediaFem as a result of their use of the service. These numbers are consistent across all publications, regardless of location, and are not averages.
Keep in mind:
- On a page or screen, there can’t be any more adverts than there is content.
- Pop-ups, pop-unders, and redirection are not permitted on this site.
- The site does not allow expandable ad units.
- On the site and in the app, video advertising with auto-play audio is not permitted.
- Remove any ads that aren’t relevant to the website or app.
- On each page of the site, a maximum of five ads is authorized. In mobile apps, there should be no more than three adverts per screen.
- When advertising is mixed in with the content, it must be clearly recognizable and clear.
- Malware cannot be propagated through advertisements.
- The rate of refresh is capped at 30 seconds.
- A website or app must be compliant, according to the Coalition for Better Ads.
Also published on Medium.